William Mellor practices primarily in the areas of civil and commercial litigation, and public law. He joined the independent bar in 2019 and has appeared as counsel in a wide range of disputes in each of the major South Australian courts and tribunals, and in the Federal courts.
William has been recognised in Doyles Guide for his work in the Intellectual Property area and is currently completing a Masters of Laws (Intellectual Property) at the University of Melbourne.
William is a volunteer lawyer with the Arts Law Centre of Australia.
- Master of Laws
- Bachelor of Laws and Legal Practice
- Bachelor of International Studies (French)
Admissions and appointments
- Admitted to practice (2011)
- Signed the Bar Roll (2020)
- South Australian Bar Association
- Law Society of South Australia
Areas of practice
- Building and construction
- Common law
- Intellectual property
- Professional negligence
- Public law
- Trade practices
- Representative proceedings