Victoria was admitted to practice in 2013 and was called to the Bar in 2021. Before joining the Bar, she was a litigation partner in a large local firm.
Victoria works predominantly in civil and commercial litigation. She works extensively in the resolution of farming and property disputes and has a particular focus on trust and estate litigation.
Victoria accepts briefs in all areas of civil and commercial litigation.
- Bachelor of Arts (2005)
- Bachelor of Health Science (Hons) (Psych) (2006)
- Bachelor of Laws (2010)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Cognitive Psychology) (2010) (Adelaide University)
- GDLP (College of Law) (2013)
- South Australian Bar Association
- Law Society of South Australia
- 2020 Vice-President, Law Society
- Succession and Elder Law Committee, Law Society
- Civil Litigation Committee, Law Society
- GDLP Committee of the Law Society
- Professional Standards Committee, Law Society
- Common law