Christopher accepts briefs in all areas of civil and commercial law with particular experience in construction and engineering disputes.
Christopher was an Of Counsel at Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan LLP in London prior to commencing at the Independent Bar. He has worked in the commercial litigation and construction departments of top-tier law firms in Australia and the UK since his admission in 2009.
Christopher was selected as a “Rising Star” by US legal publication Law360 for 2019 in the area of construction and was noted by Legal 500 UK 2021 for International Arbitration.
- Master of Laws (LLM) (2012) (University of Melbourne)
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) (Honours) (2007) (University of Adelaide)
- Bachelor of Justice & Society (2003) (Flinders University of South Australia)
- Admitted to practice (2009)
- Independent Bar (2022)
- South Australian Bar Association (Bar Reader 2022)
- Society of Construction Law Australia
Areas of practice
- Building & Construction
- Professional negligence